I'm a graphics programmer, an amateur physicist, and a sci-fi nerd. I teach computers how to make pretty pictures. I'm excited by the art of creating beautiful, immersive worlds and telling stories in them. I enjoy playing with esoteric ideas, and explaining how things work.
I've previously worked on VR rendering technology at NVIDIA, and done graphics programming for Sony's Sucker Punch studio, on the Infamous games.
Top Network Posts
- 57<Subtype>Designer</Subtype> Added then removed by Visual Studio on load/unload
- 48How AAA games use this texture in the tone-mapping shader?
- 45Why are radians preferred over degrees in game development?
- 4324-Bit Colordepth not enough?
- 34Is a Gaussian blur a fairly accurate representation of soft shadow edges?
- 33Elegant solution for coloring chess tiles
- 32How do you author HDR content?
- View more network posts →