After getting my Master's degree in Econometrics, I decided software development was a much more fun (and in subtle ways even more challenging) career.
Since then, I've been building lots and lots of software. I recently started my own company, Epona Labs.
Top Network Posts
- 33Delphi won't run!
- 24How to start chronometer in reverse in android?
- 20What is the alternative for deprecated Canvas.getMatrix()?
- 16android - get Text out of webview
- 14Recompiling the RTL - if possible, then how?
- 11Selecting file in Windows Explorers does not always work
- 10How to store user-specific data in SharePoint
- View more network posts →