Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My current project (as of March 2012) is Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on user-created designs and functionality.
Top Network Posts
- 47banner: x2665 Your Job
- 37I'm stuck underground. How do I get back to the surface?
- 37Shortest program that throws StackOverflow Error
- 36All the contents of my shelter exploded, killing me and leaving my shelter virtually unscathed. How could this happen?
- 36SU question 473143 has two accepted answers
- 35How do we make our multiplayer spawn area less of a disaster zone?
- View more network posts →