Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My current project (as of March 2012) is Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on user-created designs and functionality.
Top Network Posts
- 47banner: x2665 Your Job
- 45Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 40When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 39Shortest program that throws StackOverflow Error
- 38`git commit -v` by default
- 38I'm stuck underground. How do I get back to the surface?
- View more network posts →