Top Network Posts
- 35Cursed items are being Identified too easily
- 33How to create a dungeon based on a realistic tomb, but still enjoyable to explore?
- 27Why shouldn't I use fully statted PC characters as NPC antagonists in D&D 4E?
- 26How can I hide a chess puzzle in plain sight?
- 25Meld Into Stone would fail if I have living spell components in my pouch?
- 25Why is permadeath essential to a roguelike design?
- 20Why don't players get extra xp for large encounters?
- View more network posts →