Top Network Posts
- 10How come a pointer to a derived class cannot be passed to a function expecting a reference to a pointer to the base class?
- 9Correct behavior using virtual methods
- 9Is C still being widely used in game engines?
- 8Challenge: Write a piece of code that quits itself
- 7Nullable bool as tri-state variable in C#
- 6Using luabind and std::shared_ptr with inheritance
- 5Group of soldiers moving on grid map together
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.