I am a Research SDE in the Systems and Security group at Microsoft Research in Redmond, WA. Here I work in a wide range of problems in areas like Network Security, Cloud computing, Data analysis, Mobile systems, Computer networks, Distributed networks and Videogame infrastructure.Most of my research work lies in the intersection between cloud and mobile computing. I work closely with a team in Azure, as well as with members of the Mobility and Networking Research Group.
Before joining Microsoft, I was a Research Scientist at the Networking and Communications Lab at HP Labs in Palo Alto, CA. I got my M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science at Duke University. While working on my dissertation I participated in internships and collaborated with researchers at Microsoft Research and Nokia Research.I also worked on Privacy before joining grad school at Carnegie Mellon in the CUPS Lab on Privacy Bird. I got my bachelors degree in Computer Science at ITESM in Mexico City.
Top Network Posts
- 23h264 lossless coding
- 18CCI vs. Mono.Cecil -- advantages and disadvantages
- 10How to get started with developing Internet Explorer extensions?
- 8How to identify what state variables are read/written in a given method in C#
- 7How to write an i-breve (an i with a breve accent, but without the dot)
- 7If I know the probability of something happening after n trials is X, how can I estimate the probability of it happening for each individual trial.
- 6Is there a simple way to obtain all the local variables in the current stack frame in C# (or CIL)
- View more network posts →