Currently working with QML/Qt and building seatback IFE for airlines. Turns out to be quite fun and since each project is a custom mix of hardware setup and client-driven features it also turns out to be always interesting.
Done building and updating tools for a new game engine. Lots of UX and all that jazz.
I am also EMT certified. Not currently active but will be looking for weekend volley or PRN opportunities later this year.
I'm a long time self taught game programmer having worked on many shipped titles, a number of published titles on various platforms and one cross-platform MMO so far.
Top Network Posts
- 45How does a game without loading times work?
- 32What is the purpose of a "press start" screen?
- 29Is Carmack right about PC performance? And does Windows 8 address his concerns?
- 25Is it wrong to transmit information about a user's machine to my own servers without informing the user?
- 24Can I run into legal issues with random names?
- 22Stress testing a game server without users?
- 20Why aren't there any cooled CCD sensors to reduce noise?
- View more network posts →