Visit my blog about programming, software development and language design.
If it's programming related, the I've done it. A plethora of languages. Many application domains. A lot of companies. Several countries.
I now spend my time working on the Leaf programming language.
Top Network Posts
- 67Can an enum class be converted to the underlying type?
- 65Is cout synchronized/thread-safe?
- 61Cause CMAKE to generate an error
- 48Does new char actually guarantee aligned memory for a class type?
- 33Maximum audio delay before the player notices?
- 32Correct way to install a custom upstart service
- 22A map and set which uses contiguous memory and has a reserve function
- View more network posts →