My only achievement at the moment (in the game industry) is a Warhammer addon called: "Dammaz Kron" the book of grudges. I enjoyed the time I spent to create it, and it was finally pleasantly received by the other players and the game developers...
So I decided to go further into this path, to stop my main developer activity and try create a complete (yet simple) game. Since then, I focused on reading articles, books and web discussions (here is my favorite place) about the game architectures, the code, the design, the animations etc... and I practiced on this first game project. I'm still working on this game day after day... it takes so much time to create a game alone, but it is so rewarding (in knowledge) to study every aspect of a game!
Top Network Posts
- 16What kind of environment is expected in elevated, hot areas?
- 15Setting up a cross-platform Ogre project on a Git repository
- 15How to get and use delta time
- 11How do I remove the last item of an array?
- 10SIMD C++ library
- 9Passing references to Variadic templates
- 7Box Collision code
- View more network posts →