I live in Paris, France.
I’m the lead engine programmer at Dontnod Entertainment; we make Remember Me, Life Is Strange, the upcoming Vampyr and some super secret stuff. Wanna work with us on games that try to be out of the ordinary? Feel free to contact me!
When I don’t work on video games, I write free software and all kind of crazy shit for fun. My interests: image processing, video coding, rendering, game development, maths, physics, compression, cryptography.
Top Network Posts
- 282How can I find an optimum set of colors for 10 players?
- 243Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 125How can I protect myself from this kind of clipboard abuse?
- 81Any shortcut for "cd .."?
- 63How to create adjustable formula for RPG level up requirements?
- 62What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- 50In a browser, is it best to use one huge spritesheet or many (10000) different PNG's?
- View more network posts →