Top Network Posts
- 101Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 100Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 89The Mathematics of Tetris
- 80In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 53if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 50Does newer card text on a Magic: The Gathering card override the old wording?
- 49What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- View more network posts →