Arcane Ingenuity Blog - developing a procedural FPS/RTS/RPG.
arc - a realtime applications framework primarily for games, for C & JS.
orb - a small, simple OpenGL & OpenGL ES rendering engine and associated tools, for C.
- App architecture
- Procedural world algorithms
- Tech: OpenGL, WebGL, C, JS, HTML5, Unity, C#, C++, Java, Flash, Box2D, PhysX, sockets, node.js.
Top Network Posts
- 65How do I create particles that react to the player and enemies?
- 56How are voxel terrain engines made?
- 40What's the use of Jade or Handlebars when writing AngularJs apps
- 27How can I create a random "world" in a tile engine?
- 26Do I really need to use a graphics API?
- 21In a legacy codebase, how do I quickly find out what is being used and what isn't?
- 20Conveying a claustrophobic atmosphere in cavalier oblique projection
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
6 Do mod- and map-making questions belong here? Sep 8 '11
6 Should we be more exclusive? Dec 30 '12
1 When the title doesn't agree with the content Jan 23 '12
-3 Do we need Unity questions? Jan 23 '12