Disjunction - a realtime MVC framework for C & JS.
- App architecture
- Algorithm design & data structures
- Procedural world generation
- Dynamic narrative
- Rendering & Computational geometry
- Tech: OpenGL, WebGL, C, JS, HTML5, Unity, C#, C++, Java, Flash, Box2D, PhysX, sockets, node.js.
Top Network Posts
- 249Can I use my powers for good?
- 63How do I create particles that react to the player and enemies?
- 55How are voxel terrain engines made?
- 25How can I create a random "world" in a tile engine?
- 21In a legacy codebase, how do I quickly find out what is being used and what isn't?
- 20Multi-platform multi-threading: What are the real challenges?
- 18OpenGL vs physics?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
6 Do mod- and map-making questions belong here? sep 8 '11
5 Should we be more exclusive? dec 30 '12
1 When the title doesn't agree with the content jan 23 '12
-3 Do we need Unity questions? jan 23 '12