Professional video game programmer currently working at Microsoft on Project Spark.
Platforms I've worked on include the Xbox One, XBox360, PS3, PC, XBox (original) and the Dreamcast.
Titles i've worked on include Fur Fighters, MSR, Project Gotham Racing 1/2/3/4 and Blur.
Top Network Posts
- 362D graphics - why use spritesheets?
- 12How do I replicate the warp effect from Geometry Wars?
- 11What exactly causes a surface to overlap another?
- 10Does it require any license to use a real city landscape in a car racing game?
- 10How were art assets created in the late 16-bit/early 32-bit era?
- 9How are potentially visible sets (PVS) determined in state of the art games?
- 9Is it legal to use car manufacturers' names in a game?
- View more network posts →