I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked in a variety of fields including 3D graphics, games tools development, web development and now Silverlight.
Top Network Posts
- 666Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 167Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 146Joining two lists together
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 114Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 107How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 100How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →