Andon M. Coleman
My interest in Computer Graphics dates back to AlphaWorld (1995), the first true 3D internet-based virtual world that allowed real-time collaborative construction. In 1998, I began to dabble in OpenGL and have since amassed an expert knowledge in OpenGL and Computer Graphics in general.
Outside of Computer Graphics, I spent a great deal of my academic career working with Real-Time Safety Critical Embedded Systems based on the VxWorks platform. My research has been published in a variety of fields including Machine Learning, Real-Time Operating Systems and Fault Tolerance.
Top Network Posts
- 29Why doesn't prioritizing processes produce a speed improvement?
- 21How to make OS X to read .bash_profile not .profile file
- 19Use of Vertex Array Objects and Vertex Buffer Objects
- 17glsl sampler2DShadow and shadow2D clarification
- 16Clip space and screen space
- 15OpenGL - poor perfomance with high scale values
- 13Writing to gl_FragColor causes INVALID_OPERATION on Android
- View more network posts →