You know that college kid who says he wants to make video? He draws up half a design document and tells everyone he knows he's a game designer and all he needs is a team of people and he'll be rich and famous in no time. I'm not that guy. I have a passion for not just experiencing video games but also creating them. I still look like that kid: in school, not making money yet from my games, occasionally slacking, and maybe a bit TOO enthusiastic, but I'm absolutely dedicated.
Check out my silly little company: http://www.detour-games.com
Top Network Posts
- 34Local Notifications in Android?
- 32Loading an Android resource into a webview
- 27Problems creating a Popup Window in Android Activity
- 22What is the difference between a bonus and a power-up?
- 16How to capture video of my mobile game?
- 15Graphics not being displayed on OUYA
- 11What is the Japanese term for a gamer?
- View more network posts →