I'm a software consultant based in Cambridge, UK. I work for Ravenbrook Limited, where you can see my résumé or even hire me. I've worked on all sorts of things, including programming language implementation, web content management, automated test development, video games, and memory management.
I also have a personal website at garethrees.org.
Top Network Posts
- 351How do you detect where two line segments intersect?
- 137How to calculate bounce angle?
- 91Algorithm for classifying words for hangman difficulty levels as "Easy","Medium", or "Hard"
- 88Algorithm for finding the fewest rectangles to cover a set of rectangles
- 56Emacs, removing all lines that don't match?
- 56How do I move away from the “for-loop” school of thought?
- 49100 gunmen in a circle kill next person
- View more network posts →