I am a programmer. I am a software architect. I am a father.
C# and SQL are my languages of choice. I prefer Stored Procedures, compile time over runtime errors, tight and clean over multifunctional, and finally Coke over Pepsi.
I currently work for Magenic and am doing Windows Phone and Windows 8 development in my spare time.
Top Network Posts
- 37What are your favorite *painful* Unix moments
- 34What are your favorite *painful* Unix moments
- 30.NET Process.Start default directory?
- 22How can a group track database schema changes?
- 21Fan Fiction: a crutch or a good start?
- 20I want my C# Windows Service to automatically update itself
- 18What are your favorite *painful* Unix moments
- View more network posts →