I'm a software-developer-turned-attorney from Southern California who dabbles in game development as a hobby.
My current project is an android puzzle game that's played online in one-on-one matches. The client uses Nicolas Gramlich's excellent andengine framework, and the server is built using the (also-excellent) kryonet framework. If you're interested in beta-testing the game, please send me an email, you'll get a place in the credits and can have a beer with me if you come to Los Angeles.
Top Network Posts
- 16Can you use well known buildings in your game?
- 16What should I do about legal considerations for an indie game?
- 12How do I create multiple 2D spotlights?
- 11How to solve for the fouriest number?
- 9Territory patrol planning
- 9How would I make an air hockey AI?
- 9LibGDX Swipe Detection Left and Right
- View more network posts →