I help people make games. On my new site ("Red Blob Games") I post interactive tutorials and guides to game algorithms. On my previous site (Amit's Game Programming Information) I collect links to useful pages about maps, grids, tiles, pathfinding, and AI. On my blog ("Blobs in Games") I post experiments and projects and ideas. Previously I was an advisor to Wild Shadow Studios (Realm of the Mad God) and Root 1 (educational games).
Top Network Posts
- 222D Top down view maps
- 21Algorithms for rainfall + river creation in procedurally generated terrain
- 16Random enemy placement on a 2d grid
- 16Why can't my A* implementation find a path out of an open room?
- 15Calculating game map changes overtime when user is not even online e.g. farmville
- 12Calculating the output of two armies fighting
- 10How to model multiple "uses" (e.g. weapon) for usable-inventory/object/items (e.g. katana) within a relational database
- View more network posts →