I first learned the basics of C by myself and a little help from friends, after that I learned C++ at school, php, MYSQL, and so on.
I'm a big fan of the KISS principle.
I still have to learn to do some good haskell.
I'm currently making a 3D game with Ogre3D and bullet with my free time. I intend to make a minimalist RPG where you can harvest different types of material and scraps, and learn to build new things for your survival and the worker you hire.
I'm also thinking about a level editor to make very big levels with the help of procedural generation. After using Enet as a networking library, I'll release my new MMOFPS and make millions of dollars. But I should maybe find a job first.
I'm also interested in maths and cryptography, but I don't master those subjects.
Top Network Posts
- 43Can somebody explain me what are lambda things in programming?
- 33What is the purpose of the stencil buffer ? More precisely, what is a stencil in computer graphics?
- 32Where can I learn cryptography/cryptanalysis the hard way, without going to school ? Any good book?
- 29How can we reason about the cryptographic capabilities of code-breaking agencies like the NSA or GCHQ?
- 19Aren't there compilers better at telling the programmer what's wrong in a code?
- 18Behaviour tree code example?
- 17In what kind of variable type is the player position stored on a MMORPG such as WoW?
- View more network posts →