I'm an independent software engineer. I recently worked for Google, on the Android platform (2005-2014). I spent five years working on Dalvik (2006-2011), and two on system-level graphics (2012-2014).
I've written a few documents for Android developers that now appear on the official site:
- JNI Tips (maintained by others for some time)
- SMP Primer for Android
- Android System-Level Graphics Architecture
Top Network Posts
- 54Does the Android ART runtime have the same method limit limitations as Dalvik?
- 51Is Dalvik's memory model the same as Java's?
- 40Why are there so many floats in the Android API?
- 36Android NDK C++ JNI (no implementation found for native...)
- 32Eclipse Logcat window cuts off exception stack traces
- 30Load files bigger than 1M from assets folder
- 27Getting hardware floating point with android NDK
- View more network posts →