Ramon Zarazua B.
I am a video game programmer, interested in software architecture, and tool development. I am currently a senior at DigiPen Institute of Technology Institute of Technology pursuing a career in the industry.
My goal is to create solid code that can be used as a foundation for larger projects, and that helps other developers, make their jobs easier.
Top Network Posts
- 131Callback functions in c++
- 95Throw away local commits in git
- 17How to switch the KeyboardLayout for all Application at once
- 13Capturing vapour or faint steam
- 10Using a custom keyboard layout without being administrator in Windows
- 9A process crashed in windows .. Crash dump location
- 8How to initial static member in C++ using function
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.