I'm a young student with deep interest in computers. I love to learn about them and how it works. Nowadays I'm learning C, C++, C# and Python, together with general knowledge about computers, their architecture and principles.
Except programming, I also quiet enjoy 3D graphics in Blender. I also like computer games, but I also have a real life, don't worry :-)
Top Network Posts
- 16Is Graphics.DrawImage too slow for bigger images?
- 10CMAKE - How to properly copy static library's header file into /usr/include?
- 8Unicode stored in C char
- 7What does Netbeans profiler's "Self Time" actually mean?
- 6Is it a good idea to make a game for one aspect ratio and arbitrary screen resolution?
- 6Object-oriented Snake game design
- 5How do i allocate memory for a 2d array?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.