|visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|seen||Mar 13 '14 at 14:51|
Mathematics Researcher. Main interests:
- physics based animation (deformable objects, kinematics)
- mathematics of CG applications (simulation, games, etc.)
- shader programming
- discrete differential geometry (manifold properties)
While you're here, please stop saying these two things
- quaternions avoid gimbal lock
- premature optimization
- gimbal lock is related to a mechanism, quaternions are just an algebraic/geometric description of an angle-axis rotation. So they do not avoid it since the mechanism itself cannot.
- if it's an optimization, if it's common sense, just implement it! Better do it now, than to look for it desperately later.
|bio||website||linkedin.com/in/teodorc||visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|location||Bucharest, Romania||seen||Mar 13 '14 at 14:51|
1 Vote Cast
|all time||by type|