I am a Software Engineer in the Game Development Industry.
Pygame is nifty.
Unity is nice to use.
Panda3D in C++ is more interesting than Panda3D in Python.
OpenGL is awesome.
CUDA is magic.
My interests are rendering, collision detection, physics, animation, and optimization.
Top Network Posts
- 39Elegant solution for coloring chess tiles
- 37determine whether point lies inside triangle
- 27HANDLE_ERROR not found error in Cuda
- 20How to solve the error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol - function?
- 13Game loop, how to check for conditions once, do something, then not do it again
- 9glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_LINES) isn't working
- 8Image loaded from TGA texture isn't displayed correctly
- View more network posts →