I am a computer enthusiast since childhood, always keen on learning new things. I like to deal with new technologies while constantly trying to improve myself.
Starting from a web developer background with html, css, php & MySQL, I worked my way through managed languages like Java and C# to the more traditional programming language C++.
Of course I enjoy playing games on the computer, too, and want to create them as a hobby as well.
Aside from that I play the guitar, enjoy pen & paper roleplaying games, regularly ride the bycicle, and took an interest in japanese culture, including anime and manga.
Top Network Posts
- 30Linq: What is the difference between == and equals in a join?
- 26Is it possible to assign a base class object to a derived class reference with an explicit typecast in C#?
- 20Documenting code when leaving a company
- 14When creating quick prototypes, is it better to use the language you are going to use in the end?
- 7Unit Testing: Self-contained tests vs code duplication (DRY)
- 5windows service
- 5InsertAllOnSubmit only inserts first data record
- View more network posts →