I am a sophomore at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute dual majoring in GSAS (Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences) and Computer Science. I am originally from southern California, where the weather is wonderful year-round. I love video games and even more so, game development.
I have extensive knowledge of the OpenGL API and the programmable graphics pipeline in general.
Top Network Posts
- 159glVertexAttribPointer clarification
- 60OpenGL VAO best practices
- 53TortoiseGit save user authentication / credentials
- 32After a succesful glLinkProgram, should I delete / detach my shaders?
- 29how to manage memory with texture in opengl?
- 25How does the default GLSL shaders look like? for version 330
- 24OpenGL - object space, world space,
- View more network posts →