In the area of software development, I am interested in enterprise solutions, distributed systems, modular software architectures and scalable cloud solutions. GUI and user experience is one of my recent points of interest.
Alongside the fields in my professional orientation I am interested in psychology, which my current field of study at Sofia University.
My hobby interests include marketing and finances, social relations, physics, biology, health and fitness, and religion. Sometimes I am composing music in my free time using audio software, as unfortunately, I am not good at playing any music instrument.
Top Network Posts
- 21Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 21What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- 18Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 18Should IDisposable.Dispose() implementations be idempotent?
- 16Is it possible to use multiple ehcache.xml (in different projects, same war)?
- 15What is the correct way of adding thread-safety to an IDisposable object?
- 15Free tool for exploring compiled .NET assembles, alternative to .NET Reflector?
- View more network posts →