Videogame and simulations programmer. Lisper, JAPH, and MOS-65xx hacker, among other things; MMO's, insurance/EDI systems, embedded Linux gaming, military simulations…
For work, Common Lisp and Clojure[/Script] these days, previously C, C++, Java, sometimes ADA & FORTRAN, and once upon a time COBOL; For pleasure, Perl, Lisp, MOS-65xx assembly (Commodore, Apple, Atari 2600), and little languages for little machines.
Top Network Posts
- 281CentOS 64 bit bad ELF interpreter
- 19Why does Perl open() documentation use two different FILEHANDLE styles?
- 18What do \t and \b do?
- 15Why colons precede variables in Common Lisp
- 15When a binary file runs, does it copy its entire binary data into memory at once? Could I change that?
- 15How could a book be constructed to last forever?
- 13Java in full screen on Linux - how to cover task bar?
- View more network posts →