Currently working on: Cash sorting machines using .Net
Completed the London to Brighton bike ride on 21st June, 2009 in aid of the British Heart Foundation in a time of 4 hours five minutes (not including the time spent standing on the steep climb waiting for the pack of cyclists to move). Raised 149 GBP in total. Thanks to everyone who sponsored me. This year's events: IoW Randonee, London to Brighton, New Forest and whatever else catches my eye.
Top Network Posts
- 1909What does the explicit keyword in C++ mean?
- 1577What does the explicit keyword in C++ mean?
- 77Jon Skeet Facts
- 66What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 60C++ for Game Programming - Love or Distrust?
- 52When is assembler faster than C?
- 47Are C++ Reads and Writes of an int atomic
- View more network posts →