I am a software engineer who enjoys building clean, consistent, scalable, and highly testable code using Test-Driven and Agile Development methods on .NET and open-source platforms.
I am also an experienced systems administrator who has been responsible for managing large Windows/Linux networks, building scalable platforms for high-traffic websites, and utilizing my engineering background to build automated deployment, testing, and QA systems.
I try to keep an active lifestyle, and I like working with people who like being active and having fun. Surfing, snowboarding, rock climbing, poker nights ... I'M IN.
Top Network Posts
- 86Open Graph namespace declaration: HTML with XMLNS or head prefix?
- 29Why does C# not allow me to call a void method as part of the return statement?
- 27Haproxy in front of varnish or the other way round?
- 12PHP get http header response code without cURL
- 12Add custom header based on file type
- 11Is there any way to speed up ddrescue?
- 9Maxing out both PDUs in a rack with redundant power
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.